Open For Art 19 on social media
- All local secondary schools will be asked, late September early October, to put forward one pupil from years 7 to 9 and one from years 10 to 13 from their school on the basis of a budding artist who would benefit from (and be able) exhibiting in an Open for Art group exhibition. Images in form of jpegs sent by email.
- Each should have 1 piece of work submitted that should be framed and A3 sized. 2D visual art in any medium.
- All 12 pieces of work will be exhibited in booklet and Open for Art group exhibition and 2 prizes will be awarded for the most promising artist in each category
- Children and parents will be alerted to this competition via mailshot, web site, newspapers posters Facebook and Artwey website in the Autumn.
I imagine ……..
- An opportunity for your child to take part in a competition to exhibit alongside artists in Open For Art. Create something (A3, any medium 2D visual art) from your imagination which is personal, thoughtful and imaginative
- There will be 4 children chosen to exhibit and 2 winners in 2 age categories 4 to 7 and 8 to 11